I price in these distinctions.
For example, if in your case, a 12 day/mo plan might be $240/mo, or $20/day.
My version of prepaid walk-ins would be $300 for 12 days prepaid, or $25/day.
To clarify, these 12 days wouldn’t rollover - they’re basically valid forever
(or perhaps you limit to 1 year redemption)
I would then price a single day walk-in as, say, $35/day.

You get the membership
They get the value of commitment, but understand the “loss” of not using a day
here or so, which in the above would be 3 days (=3 x $20/day they’ve paid, but
may not use, vs. the extra $60 if they were to prepaid $300 for 12 prepaid days)

JEROME CHANG <>

talk to us: (323) 330-9505 <>
chat w/ us:  <>http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat <https://lc.chat/now/7173741/>

WEST: Santa Monica <> |  <>1450 2nd St (@Broadway)
CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
EAST: Downtown <> |  <>529 S. Broadway, Ste 4000 (@Pershing Square)
NORTH: Pasadena <> |  <>680 E. Colorado, Ste 180 (b/w Lake and Los Robles)