What Jerome said, people who regularly need the space but on a project
based, seasonal, or other schedule, (rather than monthly every month) we
offer prepaid days.  We call this a "strippenkaart" because that was the
name for the punch card on the bus back in the day and every Dutch person
understands that.  Some people don't work on a traditional office hours
kind of schedule, so it makes no sense for them to set up their pricing
that way..

I would regard unused days at the end of the month to be evidence that
somebody is on the wrong plan, barring some unforseen event.