Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your thoughts on this. Much appreciated.
I’ve also received plenty of opinions from the local tech and co-working scenes.

Really helped to take the right informed and appropriate action and hopefully
triggers some helpful debate on this topic.

There seem to be two clear separate schools of thought:
1.) An facilitating approach where the co-working space facilitates in
providing an environment and boundaries are set by the company that also takes
consequences for its own boundaries.
2.) An directing approach where the co-working space establishes the context
and plays an active role in maintaining that; the companies play according to
that context.

Because of our sector, partners and investors, our business needs a clearly
defined context. Feeling safe, unrestricted interactions and data protection
are important for us.
This means that in our specific case we need to move to an environment that
respects and protects these values.

I understand that different companies and organisations have different needs,
which is probably a leading factor in defining a coworking-company fit.

Thanks again.

ivo