Speak with Kisi. They have partnered with a company that sells smart access
technology for meeting rooms. The system can be integrated to your booking
platform so when a member books a room, that’s when they get a temporary
access to the meeting room. This avoids having awkward conversations and
back bookings.

On Sun, 20 Jan 2019 at 2:26 PM, Aloma Loren <freephotoproj...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What if you don't know how long they were in there?
>

> On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 2:40:34 PM UTC-8, Joshua Webb wrote:
>>
>> I log in and back book it. The same for people who go over. When they
>> complain about the bookings or charges you can remind them that this is
>> what they agreed to. Your space and your time are worth something. Dont let
>> them steal from you.
>> *J**oshua Webb*
>> *Founder - International Speaker - Coach - Educator*
>> jos...@growthli.com   *844-455-GROW **(**4769)*   *Growthli.com*
>> <https://www.growthli.com/>
>>

>> On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 3:49 PM Aloma Loren <freephot...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> We've had an ongoing issue, not all the time but reoccurring more often
>>> than I'd like, with members using the conference rooms without booking them.
>>> As you all know, space is our product/service and if people don't pay
>>> for using our space we can't pay to be here.
>>>
>>> How do you address this issue? Are there consequences when people are
>>> caught in a room without having it on the calendar?
>>>
>>> Today, for example, a member was holding a training in our large
>>> conference room with nothing on the calendar. She knows how to book the
>>> room, she's done it lots before so I know she knows.
>>>

>>> --

ngā mihi

Adnan Belushi
Head of Growth, Products and Partnerships
Johnson Corner

johnsoncorner.nz
linkedin.com/in/adnan-belushi

Mobile +64 27 4640906