Hi All,

Here is a link to the folder in the SIG CIDOC CRM Drive for issue 580
containing all the pertinent homework which is:

Scope of CRMSoc
List of Classes and Properties to be redistributed / considered
New Spec doc with initial classes and properties proposed

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10XSepHjX_ua4_2n783VOW1syXGCKITo_?usp=sharing

the last can also be accessed directly here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6sLZ4GA073T4mIdsMj4s5VJEEdstZZF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=115809866274616295104&rtpof=true&sd=true

All best,

George