On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 10:27, Graeme Gregory <graeme.greg...@linaro.org> wrote:
> > I think one of the complaints is that there is a double standard here.

I get your point, but that's pretty normal in upstream communities,
especially as support starts to drop.

Sometimes, it's the only way to get people to do the actual work to
bring support back to first-class citizen.

I'm guilty of that, as I'm sure most of us in this list are, too.

> > Nouveau is also used on non-PCI NVidia ARM SoCs with integrated graphics.
> >
> And the TX2 Workstation!

Not an extensive list, considering NVidia's abysmal support for their
Arm boards and the price tag on the TX2 box.

The Synquacer is probably the best bet if anyone starts working on
fixing those bugs.

--renato