Renato Golin <renato.go...@linaro.org> writes:

> Not an extensive list, considering NVidia's abysmal support for their
> Arm boards and the price tag on the TX2 box.
>
> The Synquacer is probably the best bet if anyone starts working on
> fixing those bugs.

I think the SynQuacer hardware bugs get in the way.

I tried to get reliable graphics running for some time on my SynQuacer
both with the driver hacks and the EL2 bus-width work around. In the end
I could never get anything truly stable so I just took out the card and
ran it headless. Once I got the RAM in the right slots the machine has
been solid and as a bonus uses a lot less juice without the card ;-)

--
Alex Bennée