Hi All,

I am using the cryptodev-linux module (http://cryptodev-linux.org/) for
FIPS validation to access the /dev/crypto interface and running user space
code (example under cryptodev-linux-1.8/examples/ ). This takes care of the
FIPS validation on a device where there is no hardware acceleration used.

However, when I running the same user space program on a box which has SoC
C2000 co-processor (QAT-1.5), I was expecting the code to* NOT *print
printf("Note: This is not an accelerated cipher\n").

*    if (!(siop.flags & SIOP_FLAG_KERNEL_DRIVER_ONLY)) {
printf("Note: This is not an accelerated cipher\n");    }*

Could anyone please let me know what I am missing and what is required to
make sure the accelerated cipher is used iso of the linux kernel to do the
encrypt/ decrypt functions.

Thank you,

--
Chirag