Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes. The QAT 1.5 module is loaded. I verified that by:

cat /proc/icp_c2xxx_dev0/version
| Hardware and Software versions for device 0

Hardware Version: B0 SKU1
Firmware Version:
1.3.0
MMP Version:
1.0.0
Driver Version:
1.3.0

lsmod also shows the o/p, that the driver is loaded.
lsmod | grep icp
The following is displayed:
# icp_qat_netkey 6748 0
# icp_qa_al 1334748 2 icp_qat_netkey

Also, when I started IPSec traffic, the counters were increasing.

How can I confirm that the upstream has support for C2xxx?
It would be great if you can point me to the piece of code in upstream
which has support for any other acceleration. I can maybe research from
there on how can I add support for C2xxx?

Thank you,
--
Chirag