Hi,

On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 06:53:55AM -0800, Chirag Shahani wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Yes. The QAT 1.5 module is loaded. I verified that by:
>
> cat /proc/icp_c2xxx_dev0/version
> +--------------------------------------------------+
> | Hardware and Software versions for device 0
> |
> +--------------------------------------------------+
> Hardware Version: B0 SKU1
> Firmware Version:
> 1.3.0
> MMP Version:
> 1.0.0
> Driver Version:
> 1.3.0
> +--------------------------------------------------+
>
> lsmod also shows the o/p, that the driver is loaded.
> lsmod | grep icp
> The following is displayed:
> # icp_qat_netkey 6748 0
> # icp_qa_al 1334748 2 icp_qat_netkey
>
> Also, when I started IPSec traffic, the counters were increasing.
>
> How can I confirm that the upstream has support for C2xxx?
> It would be great if you can point me to the piece of code in upstream
> which has support for any other acceleration. I can maybe research from
> there on how can I add support for C2xxx?

To see whether some accelerated algorithm is in use, have a look at
/proc/crypto (ideally compare before loading the module and after your
IPsec test). QAT drivers reside within drivers/crypto/qat within Linux
kernel sources. You might want to have a look if something in there
supports your engine.

Cheers, Phil