How i can disable the bots on cs:go Server?

From: Mitch M
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 6:08 PM
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [Csgo_servers] 1 slot server?

Thanks for the update David :)

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:23:59 +0100
From: david.hol...@gmail.com
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com

Ok, so we've done a full re-install of the CS:GO dedicated server client on a
Ubuntu Server.

Same issue persists, seems like a bug.

However....

This issue only appears to happen when Bots are added to the equation. We've
removed all bots and now it's working fine. Server participation/capacity has
changed from 1/10, 2/20, 3/10...etc. Instead of 1/1 2/2...etc

Workaround for us so far : don't  have any bots on.