--- On Fri, 5/1/09, Atkinson, Sarah <sarah.atkin...@cookmedical.com> wrote:

Hi Sarah,

> Is there away for me to create a Stylesheet for it
> and have my browser automatically override there styles?

Yes, but it depends on your browser. Firefox, for example, makes it very easy
to do and a search for "user stylesheet" will probably suffice; example:

http://webdesign.about.com/od/css/ht/htcssuserfirefo.htm

There are also plugins available which will allow you to supply per-site user
stylesheets.

> I know to many of you this might sound horrible

It /should/ sound delightful to most of us, after all it's a key part of the
'C' in 'CSS' :) Unfortunately, no browser supports it very well (IMHO) which is
a real shame.

P.S. I think this might be considered dangerously close to off-topic, since
this list is intended for discussion surrounding specific CSS behaviour rather
than more general issues.

- Bobby