Sarah,

> I go to a website fairly regularly and their styles are horrible.
> It's just too painful for me to look at anymore. Is there away for me
> to create a Stylesheet for it and have my browser automatically
> override there styles? I know to many of you this might sound
> horrible but don't worry no designers feelings will get hurt... I'm
> sure that no designers were used in making the site.

If you are using Firefox, you could try the Stylish add-on:

"Stylish allows easy management of user styles. User styles empower your
browsing experience by letting you fix ugly sites, customize the look of
your browser or mail client, or just have fun. With an online repository
at userstyles.org, you don't even need to know how to write styles
yourself; just a couple clicks and the chosen style is applied. Stylish
is to CSS what Greasemonkey is to JavaScript, and unlike other methods
of using user styles, most styles take effect immediately."

Regards,

Maarten