My google-fu is weak and I'm turning to the community for ideas. I know this is
off topic, except as a call for help on finding a tool.

I'm tasked with making some very large and very active websites mobile friendly
with CSS (not for an app, but a CSS mobile style sheet on the regular website).
Except I don't have a mobile device, and even if I did it can't connect to our
DEV environment, nor can I expose the site to the world in any way to use the
online emulators until it's fully tested and ready for prime time.

So ... does anyone know of an emulator, plugin or other for any common browser
or Visual Studio 2008? Our two most common mobile visitors come in on
Blackberry and IPhone, but the idea is to build out a test case for the least
effort and lowest common denominator of CSS. While I find TONS of great
resources on styling for this and have what I think should work ready for a
look-see. What I can't find is a way to actually SEE what I'm styling.

Elizabeth

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments, if any, may contain
confidential and privileged material and are intended only for the person or
entity to which the message is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure,
or copying of this information is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.