On Wednesday 2012-01-04 11:16 -0800, Elli Vizcaino wrote:
> Ok so I tested on latest versions of Chrome, Opera, Safari for
> Windows, IE9, IE8, IE7 and they are all rendering the font. It's
> in FF where I'm having the problem. I tested in both FF3.6 & 9 and
> what you see on those versions of FF, is the fallback font (Brush
> Script STD) ofย  the font stack. The other browsers render
> "Creampuff" as it should. Please find link below:

On Firefox, in the Web Console (open it with Tools -> Web Developer
-> Web Console prior to loading the page), I see the error message:

downloadable font: rejected by sanitizer (font-family: "creampuff"
style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:0) source:
http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/fonts/creampuff.ttf @
http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/css/e7flux.css?v=2

This means that the font has errors in it.  For security reasons
(since the system's font handling code is not necessarily robust
against malicious fonts), we don't pass such fonts off to the OS,
even though in many cases they're just mistakes.

-David

--
๐„ž   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   ๐„‚
๐„ข   Mozilla                           http://www.mozilla.org/   ๐„‚