> Elli,

> As Philip Taylor has correctly pointed out, the URI you used in your
> style sheet is a relative URI.
>
> The CSS specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/syndata.html#uri) has
> this to say about relative URIs:
>
> "For CSS style sheets, the base URI is that of the style sheet, not that
> of the source document."
>
> Therefore:
>
> 1. The style sheet in question is located at:
>    http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/css/e7flux.css
>
> 2. The URL for the font is relative to that location.
>
> 3. url('fonts/creampuff.ttf') translates to the absolute URI:
>    http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/css/fonts/creampuff.ttf
>
> Solution:
>
> Change
>    url('fonts/creampuff.ttf')    to
>    url('../fonts/creampuff.ttf') or
>    url('http://www.e7flux.com/e7flux2012/fonts/creampuff.ttf')
>
> and things should work. (Tested with Safari Devtools - works.)
>
> For future projects you might also consider using a web font service
> such as Fontsquirrel to avoid other web font-related issues.
>
> Same thing goes for /sof/.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Jørgen

Wow this is really weird. Could it be the version of Chrome you are
viewing? Because the other project had no problems rendering the custom
font and in fact, there was another discussion related to the Little
Days font being used in that project with numerous folks being able to
view the font from a number of browsers with the relative path written
out as I demoed earlier.

And even now with making the base to the root directory:
../fonts/creampuff.ttf  it
still doesn't show up in FF3.6 or FF9 but does show in all the other
browsers I tested previously. So it seems the path of the base url is
irrelevant.

I am familiar w them and have some of their fonts but I don't think that
fontsquirrel is guaranteed 100% to make your fonts render. Tried their service
earlier and their markup didn't work either.

 Elli Vizcaino
Helping artists, entrepreneurs and small
businesses knock the socks off the competition!
http://www.e7flux.com