-Caveat Lector-

You own the list. You can do what ever you want with it. However,
your banning Hawk from the list without even a warning or and ending to
that particular thread is objectionable to me. Will I be next? Now I
will have to be looking at everything I write and wonder if I will be
cut off for writing it. I don't know if your cutting him from the list
is because of what you stated or if it was because you did not wish to
deal with an arguement you had firmly planted in your mind and did not
wish to have shaken. I personally do not recall a passage in the Bible
which condemns slavery even though my own code of ethics precludes it.
Perhaps a deeper understanding of the moral code of 3,000 years ago and
its relationship to that of today would be useful. I don't know. But
apparently we aren't going to be discussing it here.

best wishes, Howard Davis