-Caveat Lector-

Gerald Harp wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > The last American soldiers to fight for "freedom" were
> >  Confederate soldiers.
>
> You're just confused.  The Confederate soldiers were fighting for slavery.

You are not confused, however... merely ignorant... If you choose to remain
ignorant, you will be stupid... I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and
assume that you were educated (or indoctrinated) in the govm't school system.. But
if you are out of school now, you should begin your real education and do some
independent study and research.

> Some understood this and other, like yourself, didn't.  The South was
> prostrate before evil.

Here's what YOU don't understand... The South wanted out of the Union because of
people who had similar notions as you expressed.  I understand that, because if
there were some practical way for me to avoid living in a close association with
folks who believe  -- notice I didn't say "think" -- as you do, I would go for it
too.

> Say it with me, "Thank you, God, for Lincoln and thank you for the civil rights
> movement of the 1950s and 1960s and thank you, Jesus, that at the price of much
> blood, freedom has won the day for the slaves and for the South."

You need to have your medication changed.... You are hallucinating.

Hawk