-Caveat Lector-

What really piqued my interest about the article -- beyond the
rationalisation, and such muck, was the comment about Ted trying to
rehabilitate himself.  I'll be looking for more information on this one to
see exactly *HOW* he intends to do this.  Maybe it's a fad:  Make one's
self so unpopular then go about 'rehabilitating' one's image.  Could this
be the Billio legacy?  Those who are accused of something and found
culpable, liable or responsible but then, after a 'time-out', get to forget
and forgive the past?

A<>E<>R

The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust