Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Kris Millegan's Recent False Charges in CTRL

-Caveat Lector- Jim, Please excuse me for not -replying. I get up to 500 emails a day and do not repond and many times  do not even see them and then I also am mad at myself for some that I have read and didn't reply right away, but then we all must live with what we do.

Also, you are listed as an editor at CTRL. Here is the exact listing:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

That is from last time I did a change in the list admin header on 4/26/03

I know some folks sometimes have had trouble syncing with the listserver. I really don't know much about list programming and am able to do those few things that I have to do.

Right now, you reach your five and then get your messages returned?

is your e-address small letters for your name and the all caps for the ISP?

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.