Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Kris Millegan's Recent False Charges in CTRL

-Caveat Lector-
Jim,

You sent me some other private email regarding Kris Millegan in the context of a discussion of how he treated Stephanie/better_off_said.  It is certainly relevant to the discussion of the forgery issue.  It would be discourteous for me to post the exchange without your permission.  Would you like to post it yourself?  I have the entire exchange at my fingertips on this end.

Do you believe today that I, or Webfairy or anyone else posted forged messages in cia-drugs?

Did you notice any substantive content in the messages that Millegan complained about that is at variance with Brian's well-known views?

I did notice that Dick Eastman tried to use Brian's death as an opportunity to pump up his own sense of self-importance.  But Eastman does that kind of thing all the time.  That is why he has alienated so many people.