-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 9/29/03 1:30:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Millegan,

You are trying to leave the impression that Mark Urban and Jim Rarey accused me of posting forgeries under the name of Brian Quig to cia-drugs.  The exact opposite is the truth.  Since you know this is the case, one can only conclude that you are a dishonest person.

 McFraud,
No, I said that Mark Urban nor Jim Rarey didn't receive the message that was supposedly cc'd to them as presented in a message purporting to be from Brian. I have stated quite clearly that two forged emails were used in a campaign against myself, EIR and the CIA-Drugs group. I never said that anyone else said that. I quite clearly stated that you, Eastman and webfairy were involved.

So from your imagined "impression" you now call me a dishonest person.

In what way? What am I trying to do  dishonestly? Please be specific.

What elements of the supposed "forged" messages are inconsistent with Brian's well-known views?  Obviously what upsets you is that Brian believed that you were in cahoots with the bad guys.  You're grasping at straws in trying to make Brian's negative evaluations of you go away.

Your rhetoric belies youself. Why do you continually put words into people's mouth? Brian's words about me were posted on the list.
What upsets me is to see you use Brian to advance your personal agenda. Post whatever you want about me.

Who are the bad guys? Brian's words are still in the archive.

You continue to make the mistake of assuming that the neocons and the CFR are two separate camps, when in fact the neocons are a major faction within the CFR.  Before you can understand conspiracy politics you need to master overt politics thoroughly.  That's been one of my major problems with you all along.  You simply don't have the scholarly background to put Skull & Bones in overall historical perspective.  You don't know the players and the issues in any depth or detail, which is why you are more in the conspiracy fantasy than the conspiracy research camp.

 When did I ever say that they were two different camps, Sean? Fine, if I don't have any background, then why do you even care?

One thing I can tell you for sure about the highest level of S&B: its strategic objective is not to turn the entire world violently against Americans and to bankrupt the United States.  This is why the days of the Bush administration are numbered.  Bush Junior has totally screwed up, and his membership in S&B won't save him.

Who and what is the strategic objective of the highest level of S&B? And how do KNOW that?

Bush I is plugged into the top level.  Bush II is socially plugged into S&B, but mentally plugged into just about nothing.  He doesn't understand anything that is going on around him.  He ignored or defied the polite suggestions of his father and his father's inner circle on some key policy issues.

And I think you put entirely too much on the "public" pronouncements of game players.

You're mistaken if you think that Bush I wanted to see his son ruined and humiliated, which is probably going to be the case now.  There was no master plan behind this mess.  Just a war among factions.  History is largely the unfolding of multiple internecine conflicts among multiple conspiratorial groups, with a huge dash of transhuman forces thrown in.  All of these oh so human fun and games could be blown away in an instant by a natural disaster -- an "act of God," whether a supervolcano, an asteroid, a solar flare or whatever.  We're really not all that big a deal in the big scheme of things.  Just another struggling species among trillions scattered throughout the universe, struggling to survive and prevail.  Our situation is highly precarious.  We shouldn't take ourselves too seriously.

Do you notice the comical self-contradiction between your habitual rude and surly tone and your Peace and Om hippy-dippy signatures?  One doubts it.  Self-parody this effective is usually unconscious.

Just because I believe in peace doesn't make me into a doormat.

Peace,

Om 2">