From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, 21 October 1999 22:06
Subject: [CTRL] The World Energy Grid Program

-Caveat Lector-

anybody read this lengthy but intriguing piece?

How 'bout this part:
"One of the most startling facts that I discovered by the application of
grid
mathematics was that an atomic bomb is a device based on the geometrics of
space and time. To be successfully detonated, the bomb must be geometrically
constructed, placed on, under or over a geometric position in relation to
the Earth's surface, and activated at a specific time in relation to the
geometrics of the solar system. I found that it was possible to precalculate
the times of various bomb tests and the locations where it was possible to
explode a bomb. When it became known that I had discovered this well-kept
secret, I was offered a position by the American Central Intelligence
Agency."

Y'all may be interested to know that I've heard the same exact story from
Dan Winter.
http://www.danwinter.com/
Upon visiting his website recently, I'm moved to wonder if Dan is acquainted
with the ADL....