From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Das GOAT
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 5:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] The World Energy Grid Program

 -Caveat Lector-

For a couple of decades now, I've been fascinated by Cathie's work --which I
can just barely understand, at best-- because my "gut" tells me he's on to
something DEEP ...  Combine Bruce Cathie's hypotheses with Bucky Fuller's in
"Synergistics" and you've got something like the most fundamental
HERMETICISM
regarding "creation" ex nihilo ...  I.e.,  "Space"-like light-energy
"stepped
down" through "octaves" of frequencies and wavelengths, harmonically, into
"layers" of mass of varying complexity and density, with those "layers,"
like
geological strata, across epochs "disintegrating" into microcosmic mass-unit
"particles ... With that framework within which this process occurs starting
off an a "dimensionalization" through "current" flowing through an initial
"point" (quantum) in a vibratory sequence which is, in "rotation" or "orbit"
half wave or field and half particle (a sequential yet cyclic change in the
ratio between space-like "energy" and "mass," along a "time"-like vector
representing a kind of "higher" but deeper dimension in the world of
sub-quantum probabilities) ... from the archetypal Point to Line, and
through
Angle, to Plane, and through replications of Plane forming "slices," to
Solid, and ALL these as a "holographic" multiplication of the same Point
through Time ("flow") operating under a system of right-angle "rotatory"
relations to ITSELF ... Geometry, used to analyze and mathematize a body,
applied IN REVERSE, so to speak ... Hence the 4 or 5 esoteric "instruments"
of the Ceremonial Magician's Work-ing in his "magic circle" (a "sphere,"
actually) -- the Wand (focused at a point), the Sword (with a linear edge),
the Pentacle or Platter (a circular or square plane), the Cup (an
incomplete,
intermediate receptacle)
and the ORB or CUBE -- depending on whether one is dealing with curved
spacetime as
in nature (the planet being an example) or with an ABSTRACT "flat" or
"square" math
minus the effects of gravity, in a closed system.  Hence the symbolism of
Masonry,
with reference to the "construction" of physical reality (at least HUMAN
reality, aware
of tools that can measure, angle, weight, etc.) by the Great Architect of
the
Universe, and its origin, possibly, among the Phoenician "Builders" of
Solomon's Temple -- built as a receptacle to house the Ark, in which
(traditionally) were stored an analogous set of HOLY "weights and measures,"
the FLOWERING (radiation of growth from a POINT) rod of Aaron, the sword of
Phinehas (its length the standard for a cubit), the cup of "manna" (standard
for liquid volume) ["manna" comes a Hebrew root *M-N meaning "to measure"],
the two TABLETS (flat-plane standards, esp. for the sacred right angle),
etc.
In short, there's a very ANCIENT mathematical/geometrical grasp of PHYSICS
here, going back from Plato to at least Pythagoras, and even beyond to the
Near East ...
And that's what Cathie's "vibratory harmonics of Light (energy)" reminds me
of ...

If the earthly physical plane (in the overall) is a "hologram" of
energy/mass, and energy is "free" to those who know HOW to "evoke" it from
the quantum Akasha --whose own biological FORMS would be only "holograms" of
similar construction, of which they'd presumably be in greater CONTROL--
then
the "objective" world of our senses is at bottom only a SUB-set of a less
"fixed," more "dream-like" SUBJECTIVE reality.  In such a reality,
"magicians" would create *illusions* in which "scientists," viewing things
as
determinants rather than products, would in effect find themselves to be
prisoners --
and would therefore convince "rational"-minded human beings to function
mechanically, like automatons, in a Simulacrum (a limited, imperfect
SIMULATION of Reality) which actually EXCLUDES those very very qualities of
human mind and will --freedom of thought to imagine new vistas of the
"possible" and freedom of action to (sometimes) do the "impossible"-- which
could enable human beings to MASTER this "illusion" ...

Which may be what some "Gnostics" (not the life-HATING ones) have been
telling us, from long before Plato, to Philip K. Dick and "The Matrix" TODAY
...  Who says that the "shaman's" realm is any less "orderly" than the
"laws"
of SCIENCE's idea of 'Nature'?

CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;