On Fri 01 Oct 2021 at 19:24:58 -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> It feels a little bleh to be faking our way in through
> ExecuteFunction(), but that happens elsewhere in the EWMH stuff
> already, and DTRT'ing would mean redoing or extracting a lot of the
> logic in the handler anyway, so the alternative seems like a fair bit
> of work to get somewhere not obviously better anyway.

As a first approach, I was even looking at calling
DFHANDLER(deleteordestroy) directly, but faking up all its arguments,
which are hidden in a macro, was even uglier. So I didn't even finish
that approach.

I merged the branch just now.

> Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net
-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto