I'm not sure if this has any relation to your problem, but: I have
noticed that my dsl service seems to chock down when my son is using
skype. In fact it caused my daughter to be kicked off her online class
when he was using it. Is it possible to use another port so that my
dsl service won't see the skype usage? Thomas kirk