From:   Jeremy Peter Howells, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What about the Arwen 37 with bean bag rounds - 5 shots
of 37mm in rapid succession, the Arwen being a form of
semi-automatic revolver.

It also has the advantage of being able to deploy a
number of different cartridges - baton, CS (or othe gas),
high explosive and fragmentation.  I believe there was also
an experimental shotgun style cartridge for it.

In a police situation you could load the first 2-3 chambers
with bean bags and if the agressor doesn't go down the next
2-3 could be batons.

Regards

Jerry
--
I would still have thought a pump-action shotgun made
more sense as it is easier to change ammunition halfway

It would seem like a job for the Benelli M3 Super 90
selective action shotgun if the police can afford them.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]