From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<When I was a boy I was taught to trust and like the police; these days I
don't. I do my best to keep
contact with the police to an absolute minimum, and the same goes for a hell
of a lot of people I know. Sorry.>>

Dear Ant
My point exactly.
I am a shooter, and used to think that all shooters were great people.
Having worked with licensing for some years, I now realise the amount of
unpleasant, potentially dangerous and thoroughly objectionable people that
own firearms certificates. Before I hear the howls of protest, let me state
that these form about 5% of the total in the area that I work. That 5%,
however, colours the remaining 95%. All tarred with the same
brush.....unfair, but thats the way it is!
Frustrating, isn't it?
We both know the realities of our respective groups, but are unable to get
people to see the wider picture!
IG

PS..No relation to Adam?
--
You don't own a firearm certificate, you hold a firearm certificate,
this is what I was told when I attempted to claim compensation

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]