From:   "E.J. Totty", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        --snip--
". . . I now realise the amount of unpleasant, potentially
dangerous and thoroughly objectionable people that
own firearms certificates."

        Steve, & IG,

        Well, IG, I guess that qualifies you as some kind
of psychiatry professional, eh?

        Just what, I'd like to ask, is your unique qualification
to denounce another citizen as being unfit to possess firearms,
other than the stated disabilities under your law?
        And perhaps even more importantly, what are the
scientific criteria that you apply?
        Should make interesting discussions for whatever
legislative body is involved to remove ever more citizens from
the rolls of 'firearms owner', by employing 'IG's Fiat'.

--
Liberty: Live it . . . or lose it.

ET
--
I have to say if IG is a licensing officer the police need
very little in the way of evidence to revoke a certificate, so

Which is pretty broad.  If IG is aware of dodgy people with
certificates then it is fair to say the police haven't done
their job properly.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]