On Wednesday 12 March 2003 06:24 am, alan wrote:
> It sounds like there is an opertunity here for the right person.  Open up
> a place to "clean your clothes" of all those little RFID tags and other
> buglets people are so interested in attaching to any object (nailed down
> or not).

Gives new meaning to those Hane's T-shirt commericals starring Jackie Chan and
Michael Jordan during the Superbowl.

They were advertising their "Tagless T-shirts".

I see an upsurge in handmade clothing coming too.
(of course that will have to be followed by homemade cloth, etc.)

--
Neil Johnson
http://www.njohnsn.com