Dear all,
as far I see it in the letters I‘ve transcribed for ‚Schwarze Milch‘ there are several types of deportations: train, cow-caddles, foot and mixtypes, like some people who were forced by the northern train-station from Czernowitz to Chotin and then they had to walk, even through the Dniestr.
Best, Benjamin

send by my iPhone