Hello everybody,

I shot a portrait with my Canon EOS 60D and noticed that the JPG from
the Canon in portrait image mode looks significantly better than the one
exported from Darktable. Especially the blue color looks much more
natural in the camera JPG. So I tried to simulate the same result using
the Darktable modules but I couldn't achieve it. According to Darktable
the blue colors might be out of gamut. Could that cause the problems?
But anyway the camera can convert it to good looking blue colors.

Ideally I would have a Darktable style that would (at least in most
cases) be quite close to the camera JPG. Can this be achieved and if so,
how?

You can find the RAW and JPG files here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77lg2nn9yrd2kpp/image.zip?dl=0

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best regars
Thomas