Just get the Watermark module set up the way you want it, then select
"Store new preset..." from the module's drop-down menu (the little "burger"
icon in the upper left). Give it a name, Any name at all, such as, “My
corner logo,” and check the box for "auto apply this preset to matching
images". The default criteria will match everything; you can refine the
selection if you want.

Save the preset, and if you don't actually want it to be *activated* by
default, you can de-activate the module, then select "update preset " from
the same menu as before. Now the settings will be applied to the module
every time an image is loaded, but the module won't be activated.

Sincerely,

Karim Hosein
Top Rock Photography
754.999.1652