Thanks, I did see that, but the matching images part was the catch.  I do have
presets for portrait and landscape set up.  I use is some more.

-----Original Message-----
From: Top Rock Photography <ka...@toprockphotography.com>
Sent: Tue, Mar 24, 2020 7:50 pm
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Watermark file

Just get the Watermark module set up the way you want it, then select "Store
new preset..." from the module's drop-down menu (the little "burger" icon in
the upper left). Give it a name, Any name at all, such as, “My corner logo,”
and check the box for "auto apply this preset to matching images". The default
criteria will match everything; you can refine the selection if you want.Save
the preset, and if you don't actually want it to be activated by default, you
can de-activate the module, then select "update preset " from the same menu as
before. Now the settings will be applied to the module every time an image is
loaded, but the module won't be activated.
Sincerely,
Karim HoseinTop Rock Photography754.999.1652