* Justin Abonce <justin.abo...@gmail.com> [12-07-20 15:42]:

PLEASE, do not send images via email list, post on a file server such as
google drive and provide a url.

what is it that you expect anyone to be able to derive from the little
information you provide?

you show screen-shots of windows file properties
you do not provide the operating system you use
nor the version of darktable, where you got it, how you installed it
nor the image for someone to try to import

how would *you* solve your problem if someone else presented you with the
same information?

and this is not an attack on your character, merely the observance of a
nearly impossible request.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode