Thej,
Thanks for helping! I still want to figure out the plan for this. Beause in
creating the admin 3s, we will have to play some games with village
boundaries (sometimes villages split to update the new admin 3s.I think a
state by state approach is best. Once we determine a state is finished,
then any new additional states we add should be seamless with finished
states, so i think evaluationg the state boundaries at the same time would
benefit the project. I dont think we need to go crazy with this, but just
walk the boundary against imagery and make sure nothing is shifted. I have
seen several datasets where the majority of the data is correct, but
several sub districts/ districts seem to all have a subtle shift in them.

As per uploading raw gis data, what is the best approach? google drive,
dropbox, etc? Or diretly to a repo/ issue on Github? I think comparing any
data I have, to datameet, to any individuals who would like to share data,
then compare, make a list of pros/ cons to the data, then determine best
data, datasets to use, then verify amounts, check topology, etc, then
finalize it.

If anyone wants to add ideas, or a process how to do this, please do! I
appreciate evryones help with this and am excited to try and create
something that would help everyone in India looking for this data.

Cheers,
Justin