>  No, I have not modified the u-boot code yet. Will try
> that next.
>
>   
You definitely have to modify u-boot for your NAND part. For current (v
1.1.3) u-boot, see include/linux/mtd/nand_ids.h and
include/configs/davinci.h.

I think it is a better idea to use a newer version of u-boot, because of
the NAND subsystem improvements introduced in 1.1.5. Petter Wippich
posted a davinci patch against u-boot-1.1.6 some time ago:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg01970.html
What is missing is the NAND support, which is simple to implement (I've
done similar stuff for DM270 and DM320).

>  Like Daniel suggested, I print out some values and
> the tempSpareValue in the Nand_readPage is always
> 0xFFFFFFFF! But the eccValue[i] that has been read out
> has some value (with the mask applied as 0x0FFF0FFF).
>
>  What would that mean?
>   

I don't know what's wrong with your setup. Please attach a copy of your
*working* GEL file.

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to