Hello Ivan,

 Would it be possible for you to send me your u-boot
sources for the DM270 or DM320 for which you added the
Nand support? I can keep that as a reference to do the
same on this. 

 Thanks for your pointer to the 1.1.6. I am a linux
newbie and earlier have been trying to figure out how
to add the new mtd-utils: 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg02294.html

Hopefully, using 1.1.6 might solve issues when using
jffs2.

Regards
Suba.


--- Ivan Tonchev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 
> You definitely have to modify u-boot for your NAND
> part. For current (v
> 1.1.3) u-boot, see include/linux/mtd/nand_ids.h and
> include/configs/davinci.h.
> 
> I think it is a better idea to use a newer version
> of u-boot, because of
> the NAND subsystem improvements introduced in 1.1.5.
> Petter Wippich
> posted a davinci patch against u-boot-1.1.6 some
> time ago:
>
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg01970.html
> What is missing is the NAND support, which is simple
> to implement (I've
> done similar stuff for DM270 and DM320).


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to