On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 11:27:32PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Damien <dam...@makelofine.org> [2018-07-03 22:33]:
> > Is there any plan to have this fixed kernel in Debian mainstream, or in a
> > dpkg ?
>
> I think we haven't quite established what the best course of action
> is:
>
> 1) The config option change works, but some networking issues were
> mentioned.  Someone needs to figure out whether that's related.

I would be interested in knowing what the network issues were? They
might be a pointer to what is going wrong with high pages.

> 2) Andrew managed to reproduce the issue, so there's hope a real fix
> will be found.  But maybe I'm getting my hope up too high ;)

I can reproduce it. But none of the kernel debug tools helped me get
any further. I think the next step is to explain the problem to
Russell King and see if he has any ideas.

        Andrew