Hi Guys,

On 08/05/2017 02:04 PM, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> I guess Debian GIS and Debian Games are also happy about the change,
>> no idea about Debian Multimedia and how/whether it is maintained at
>> all, Debian Accessibilities only uses web sentinel (no metapackages -
>> I would do the change here as well) and finally EzGo which is kind of
>> a riddle to me.
> Non maintained blends cout get an NMU, and also then the bug report
> helps documenting the process.

I am looking after Debian Multimedia with help from Felipe & IOhannes
(mainly) these days. We created some new tasks just before the Stretch
freeze, so the next upload needs to pass through NEW. Hopefully my DD
account is set up soon, and I can do it without needing sponsorship!

I will at least s/Depends/Recommends as soon as I see the bug, and ask
one of you to upload if I am still not a DD.

Cheers,

Ross