Hi installer team,

I'm part of Debian's web team and I like to remove old outdated content.

The reason is that we have too may web pages (more that 63.000 wml
files) and our search engine is not able to present search results
order by date.

Currently I'm search for very old contents and I stumbled upon
  https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/
which lists all news from the past back to 2003.

IMO News become irrelevant very fast, so keeping them on our web pages
does not make sense.  What do you think about removing all past years
and only listing the news that are relevant to the current stable and
testing release.  So we would not list debian installer news by year,
but just provide a list link to the news relevant for bookworm for e.g.

What is your oppinion about this cleanup?

BTW, I'm on my way to DebConf. Will anyone from the installer team
also come to Kochi?
--
best regards Thomas