Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Sep 05, 2023 at 01:02:27PM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> I'm part of Debian's web team and I like to remove old outdated content.
[...]
> IMO News become irrelevant very fast, so keeping them on our web pages
> does not make sense.

I understand where you're coming from and I applaud your effords for the
very most part, however I also think we should not just remove our history
from our very website.

> What is your oppinion about this cleanup?

I think it makes sense to move the content *away*, so that we keep history
visible, reduce load from our main search engine and not mislead translators
to translate such old stuff by accident.

Many thanks for your work on this!

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

In a world where you can be anything, be kind.