hello.

good day to you and thank you to read my email.

i downloaded the whole debian dvd set to install on an amd64 pc. up to
debian jessie the installing procedure by DVD always been perfectly
successful.

in the case of debian 11.2 no computer, not even the most recent one, can
start with the installation directly from the 1st DVD. obviously the bios
has been set to boot from DVD, in all cases and devices that I have tried.

I ask the favor of giving me some directives, because I notice that the
usual installation procedure from DVD seems to no longer work with any PC
(not even recent), no burner. I also checked the burning procedure but this
is always successful.

there is probably something new that completely escapes me: could you help
me please?

thank you in advance.

Gianmarco