Hi,

Gianmarco wrote:
> i have already installed the jessie version of linux some years ago in one
> of the pc where im try now to install 11.2.
> [...]
> but some days ago i tried to install debian jessie newly in the same pc and
> the installation was very good.

What ISO exactly did you use ?

By what program did you put it on the DVD ?
Please describe either command line options or the GUI menu actions which
you selected.

> the bios here is very simple.

So it did not actively offer you the DVD but rather you told it to prefer
DVD over hard disk ?

Since you say it's old BIOS, does this BIOS-only ISO boot:

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-mac-11.3.0-amd64-netinst.iso

(The name "mac" is misleading and refers to a family of Apple computers
which boot by BIOS but refuse if the EFI equipment is advertised.)

The reason for my questions is to find out what works and what does not.
There were some changes between Debian 8 and 11. But the boot lures, which
lead the firmware to the boot images, have not changed.
So your report is quite a riddle, given that nobody else seems to have
experienced a similar refusal of multiple machines.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas