On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 12:10:18PM +0200, Michael Piefel wrote:
| Am 20.08.03 um 11:08:28 schrieb cobaco:
| > kde 3.2  release is slated for 8th december[1], is there any chance we'll
wait
| > for it, just so the outdated kde label doesn't apply again immediately
after
| > release?
|
| It's not KDE 4, so it doesn't really matter that much.

There were pretty major changes between KDE 3 and KDE 3.1.  As a Debian
user, I'd be rather miffed if a new version of KDE came out within a
week of sarge being released ... on the other hand, if sarge is to be
frozen in a couple of months' time, it seems unlikely that KDE 3.2 will
be able to make it in.   *grumble* :(

Cameron.