On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

       My suggestion is to stop using mailcrypt, it is ancient, and
hoary; pgg and easypg work a lot better.

       This is a case of non-functional MUA software.

Well, I have to admit that I do not want more or less than voting this
time as I did in former times.  Instead my initial mail seems to cause
a technical discussion about ways that work / may work / should work
and ancient / non-functional / better working software.  Please, I
just want to give my vote and concentrate on the rankings I want to give
and not learn about tools to submit my vote.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de