Ian Jackson writes ("Introducing dgit - git integration with the Debian
archive"):
> I'm pleased to announce that dgit 0.7, which is a version of dgit
> suitable for alpha and beta testers, is available in unstable.

I've just uploaded 0.9.  Thanks for the offers of packages for
testing.  I think it works better with qulity packages now.

Unfortunately there is a problem that means it's difficult for others
to test.  The alioth git directory is not writeable by the right
group.  I think what's needed is this:
  sudo setfacl -m group:Debian:rwx default:group:Debian:rwx /git/dgit-repos

I've asked admin@alioth but not had any reply yet...

Thanks,
Ian.