Hi!

Thanks, but this do not help me. I have still the same error.

http://prntscr.com/ftv2uj

This is a screenshot when I start the networking service and it failed, because of there is no route command!

----------

This is the config for (/etc/network/interfaces)

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto ens18
allow-hotplug ens18
iface ens18 inet static
    addressIP.V4.ADDR.ESS
    netmask 255.255.255.255
    broadcastIP.V4.ADDR.ESS
    post-up route addROOTER.IPV4.ADDR.ESSdev ens18
    post-up route add default gwROOTER.IPV4.ADDR.ESS
    pre-down route delROOTER.IPV4.ADDR.ESSdev ens18
    pre-down route del default gwROOTER.IPV4.ADDR.ESS

Cheers,
Maximilian
Rene Engelhard <mailto:r...@debian.org>
10. July 2017 at 1:57 PM