Matthew Garrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> main. We argued that this was not allowed under the social contract and
> the DFSG, and in the end people were forced to agree. I am now arguing
> that the social contract gives us no right to engage in this form of
> historical practice - given the current wording of the social contract,
> I think you'll find it difficult to argue otherwise.

OK.  What course of action do you advocate?  So far I hear you telling
other people they're wrong -- useful if they are, not so useful if
they're the least wrong of all possible arguments -- but I haven't
heard what you'd like to do about the firmware issue.

--
Brian Sniffen                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]