On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 17:27 +1100, Riley Baird wrote:

> If you're cherry-picking, I'd say that it would probably be fine.
> Copying full pages, probably not. If you tell us what package it is, it might
> give us a better idea.

I'm maintaining fortune-zh, Chinese Data files for fortune,
which is a native debian package originally created by a Debian
developer.

So I'm just cherry-picking some fine sentences into those data files,
and some times I copied every sentence on the page of some certain
famous people.

> Wikiquote doesn't own the copyrights, so no. If it were me, I'd use the
> editing history to try and find the people who added the relevant quotes, and
> use their names, or if I could not find them, their usernames.

Tracing the copyright is ... horror...

IMO, whereas the content I picked are all famous words,
maybe I can feel free to cherry-pick them?

Thank you. :-)